Unlock any BlackBerry 9220 Curve to use on all networks worldwide!
What is BlackBerry 9220 Curve unlocking?
- Most BlackBerry 9220 Curve mobile phones are locked exclusively to one network
- Unlocking BlackBerry 9220 Curve will allow you to use all GSM networks and SIM cards worldwide
- This service will NOT remove any power on user codes
- Each phone has its own unique unlock code, and most phones only allow a few attempts to enter this code. Please read any supplied directions carefully before attempting to unlock your phone
- If your BlackBerry 9220 Curve PIN number is registered with another network you need to ask the network to release your PIN number before you can use the Blackberry on the network of your choice
- Once the unlock code is entered - your phone will never re-lock even if you upgrade the software or hard reset your phone
Top 5 Reasons to unlock BlackBerry 9220 Curve
- Freedom to choose the network you want, when you want
- Save a fortune abroad, by using cheap local SIM cards rather than expensive roaming tariffs
- Get the best value tariffs by swapping SIM cards to take advantage of the latest offers
- Unlocking vastly increases the re-sale value of your BlackBerry 9220 Curve
- Use your work and personal SIM card in your BlackBerry 9220 Curve - no need to carry two phones again
How do I unlock BlackBerry 9220 Curve?
- Let us know your:
- IMEI – 15 digit unique serial no. for your phone – get this by entering *#06# on your BlackBerry 9220 Curve keypad
- MEP - find your MEP Code
- No need to pay off your existing contract
- We email unlock codes to enter into your BlackBerry 9220 Curve keypad
- You can then use your unlocked BlackBerry 9220 Curve with any network worldwide
Unlock BlackBerry 9220 Curve today!