Unlock any BlackBerry Q5 to use on all networks worldwide!
What is BlackBerry Q5 unlocking?
- Most BlackBerry Q5 mobile phones are locked exclusively to one network
- Unlocking BlackBerry Q5 will allow you to use all GSM networks and SIM cards worldwide
- This service will NOT remove any power on user codes
- Each phone has its own unique unlock code, and most phones only allow a few attempts to enter this code. Please read any supplied directions carefully before attempting to unlock your phone
- If your BlackBerry Q5 PIN number is registered with another network you need to ask the network to release your PIN number before you can use the Blackberry on the network of your choice
- Once the unlock code is entered - your phone will never re-lock even if you upgrade the software or hard reset your phone
Top 5 Reasons to unlock BlackBerry Q5
- Freedom to choose the network you want, when you want
- Save a fortune abroad, by using cheap local SIM cards rather than expensive roaming tariffs
- Get the best value tariffs by swapping SIM cards to take advantage of the latest offers
- Unlocking vastly increases the re-sale value of your BlackBerry Q5
- Use your work and personal SIM card in your BlackBerry Q5 - no need to carry two phones again
How do I unlock BlackBerry Q5?
- Let us know your:
- IMEI – 15 digit unique serial no. for your phone – get this by entering *#06# on your BlackBerry Q5 keypad
- MEP - find your MEP Code
- No need to pay off your existing contract
- We email unlock codes to enter into your BlackBerry Q5 keypad
- You can then use your unlocked BlackBerry Q5 with any network worldwide
Unlock BlackBerry Q5 today!